Sunday, February 3, 2013

Apologized



 So, I apologized. A few posts back I said I would. No response from the other end but, I feel better after doing the right thing. I was honest . Saying sorry doesn't fix everything. Life is messy.


 God does not promise  sunshine & easy street. He states trials & tribulation. A friend once said to me, "If you are doing nothing for the Lord why would the enemy waste his time on you?" My brave husband prays for persecution. I on the other hand pray things like, "can I please die in my sleep?" The verse -He makes ALL this work together for our good keeps coming to mind. Not some things. Not a few things. Not just the good things but, ALL things. That includes my struggles, sickness, death.... He can use them to make good. I do not pray for trials but, I do pray that one day my faith will reach that level.

No comments:

Post a Comment