Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sickness














I know when someone starts talking to me about lice my head starts to itch. Do I really have lice? No, but maybe I imagine what it would be like, or even convince myself I do. All to often I let the aliments of those around me affect me more then I should. This is part of being sensitive & caring. I want to help everyone be as healthy as possible. I can make a bigger impact in those around me if I am being an example, rather then only explaining how to improve the quality of life.  It is time I re-analyze what might be making me sick. Is it too much TV? Gossip? Food?

I decided the other day that I was going to make a conscious choice to be healthy. I was not going to take up a torch every time some else was going through something unhealthy. Whether it is a physical or mental issue I need to do what I can, & then take a step back, so as not to get myself sick. I am not a Dr. , & I did not go to medical school. I am though in contact with the great physician through prayer. I can bring it to Him, but then I need to walk away. As insensitive as this sounds if I am unhealthy, then who will take care of the sick. It is my duty to try to stay healthy. I need to start being proactive. This is my struggle.








No comments:

Post a Comment